Mr Neville Menezes M.S; FRCS; FRCS (Gen. Surg.)

Mr Neville Menezes is a Consultant General and Upper Gastro-intestinal surgeon working at the Ashford and St Peter's Hospital NHS Trust. He also has an appointment as a Consultant Hepato-biliary surgeon at the Regional HPB unit at the Royal Surrey County Hospital Guildford. He is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons.

Special Interests

· Gallstone disease

· Obstructive jaundice

· Reflux disease & hiatus hernia surgery

· Pancreatic cancer & Chronic Pancreatitis

· Benign & malignant biliary pathology

· Laparoscopic General & Hernia surgery

· Percutaneous Laparoscopic Necrosectomy for patients with necrotizing pancreatitis

· Development of Minimally Invasive Thoracosopic Splanchnicectomy at the HPB Unit at the Royal Surrey County hospital and instrumental in the development of the Chronic Pancreatitis Support group for Surrey & Sussex

As well as upper and lower GI endocsopy, ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-pancreatography) and EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound, Diagnostic & Therapeutic) procedures are performed.

Society Memberships

· The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh

· The Pancreatic society of Great Britain and Ireland

· The European Pancreatic Club

· The Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland

· The Association of Upper GI Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland

· The Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland

· The Endoscopic Ultrasound Users Group

· Pancreatic Cancer Action


Contact Me

Please visit our contact page if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment or referral to see me.

Important Note

Please note that whilst I will endeavour to answer any questions that you have, time constraints may not permit me to answer every item of correspondence that I receive. Any email advice is not a substitute for an 'in-person' consultation with a doctor. If you have any symptoms or problems that require medical attention, you can make an appointment to see me by contacting my secretary. If you feel that your symptoms require urgent emergency attention, please contact your own doctor, your local hospital's Emergency Department, or the relevant emergency services.
Thank you.

Last Updated on Saturday, 25 May 2013 09:09